Wednesday, June 10
11:30 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.
Charleston Marriott Town Center
The Charleston Area Alliance presents the Elevations Professional Women’s Network Luncheon: Own It!, an in-depth look at entrepreneurship – exploring risks, challenges and rewards along the way.
The event opens at 11:30 a.m. with informal networking, followed by a seated luncheon and a panel discussion with women entrepreneurs at noon.
The panelists include:
- Claudette Hudson, owner of Tgraphics, a professional screen printing, embroidery and advertising company;
- Morgan Richards, owner/design of Morgan Rhea, a handmade leather goods and handbags company;
- Debra Rohrer, president of Geo-Rhea, a geospatial aerial data acquisition company;
- Jill Watkins, principal at Watkins Design Works, a commercial interior design and green building firm; and
- Sherri Wong, chef and owner of the Bridge Road Bistro, a multi-faceted food service and fine dining operation.
Reservations for this special event are $40 Alliance members/$50 future members until June 6 at 11:30 a.m. Prices increase to $50 Alliance members/$60 future members after that date.
The Elevations Professional Women’s Network is presented by the Charleston Area Alliance with sponsorship support from DOW Chemical Company.