GROW is the Alliance’s six-month entrepreneurial “boot camp” that connects local small business owners to the people and resources they need to grow their businesses. The program is designed to foster entrepreneurship in the Kanawha Valley.
- Monthly educational lectures led by University of Charleston and West Virginia State University professors and successful regional entrepreneurs
- One-on-one business coaching sessions with a GROW business coach
- Entrepreneur peer group meetings with GROW classmates
- A one-year Alliance membership ($365 value), which Includes access to Alliance networking events (Business After Hours, First Friday)
- Access to room “415 at the Alliance,” a collaborative office-space in the Alliance’s incubator, which can be used for work, meetings, and everything in between.
- Get pro-bono advising from Charleston professionals on a variety of topics including: marketing, legal, creative, insurance, banking, and more.
Entrepreneurs must meet eligibility requirements, submit a completed application and commit to six months of engaged participation.
To learn more about GROW, click HERE.
Deadline for applications is January 7, 2015.
Click HERE for the application.
GROW members will also receive access to free consulting from business professionals in an array of fields including legal, accounting, banking, graphic design, and human resources, in addition to being connected to a professional mentor.
Tuition for the program is $250, with $100 being reimbursed at the conclusion of the program. The program fee also includes a complimentary one-year membership to the Alliance ($365 value).
For questions regarding GROW, contact Cody Schuler at CSchuler@CharlestonAreaAlliance.org or at 304-340-4253.