A panel of experts will discuss the impact of mental health on businesses and organizations at SUCCESStrategies: The Cost of Mental Health on Jan. 8 at the Charleston Area Alliance.
The event is one of four lunch and learns slated for January as part of the Live Well Charlie West, a month-long Alliance campaign dedicated to workplace wellness.
SUCCESStrategies: The Cost of Mental Health will feature discussions on ways to connect regional resources to colleagues and employees in promoting mental wellness.
Jim Strawn, director of marketing and outreach for Highland Hospital, will moderate the event’s panel discussion.
- David Clayman, Clayman & Associates
- Sky Kershner, Kanawha Pastoral Counseling Center
- Cynthia Persily, Highland Hospital
- Lisa Zappia, Prestera Center
The cost is $5 to attend.
Click HERE to register.
Live Well Charlie West is a collaborative effort of many partners including:
- Kanawha Coalition for Community Health Improvement
- Prestera Center
- Highland Hospital
- Clayman & Associates
- Kanawha Pastoral Center
- WV On the Move
- City of Charleston
- Alzheimers Association
- Wellness Council WV
- Change the Future WV
- Communities That Care
- American Heart Association
- The Counseling Connection
- Mark Wolfe Design
- Dream Creative