Advance registration ends tomorrow for the third annual Elevations Enrichment and Leadership Academy on Oct. 29 at the Embassy Suites. The event is nearly sold out. Sign up today to secure your spot at the region’s premier event for executive and young professional women.
Click HERE to find out what the Elevations Academy can do for you and your business.
Leadership lessons from the June 29 derecho and strategies for transforming a passion into a profitable business or career are among the topics on the agenda for this half-day workshop.
This program has been approved for three hours of continuing education credit for CPAs. Approval is pending for CLE credit.
Speakers and presenters include:
- Shelley Moore Capito, West Virginia Second Congressional District
- First Lady Joanne Tomblin
- Emily Bennington, Forbes blogger and author, “Who Says It’s a Man’s World: The Girls’ Guide to Corporate Domination”
- Emilie Couch, Yarid’s
- Buddie Curdette, West Virginia Rosie, World War II veteran
- Kathleen DuBois, Progressity
- Crystal Good, Mythology Marketing
- Betty Ireland, former WV Secretary of State
- Susan Lavenski, Charles Ryan Associates
- Jennifer Miller, Mission Savvy
- Anne Montague, West Virginia Rosie the Riveter Project
- WV Delegate Meshea Poore
- Rachel Mallory Richards, Brian Atwood Designs
- Nesha Sanghavi, University Girl Apparel
- Jennifer Sayre, Kanawha County manager
For a complete lineup and event details, please click HERE.
For individual registration for the event, please click HERE.
Registration for the event is $95 Alliance members and $105 for future members.
The “Wine, Women & Wisdom” dinner at the Bridge Road Bistro, which follows the Academy, is SOLD OUT
A range of exclusive sponsorship opportunities is available. For more information, contact JoEllen Zacks, email@example.com.
Attendees are also encouraged to bring donations of gently used professional clothing, outerwear, shoes and accessories, which will be collected by Dress for Success and distributed to disadvantaged women entering the workplace.
The Alliance will be able to invoice only for groups of 10 or more. Contact Deb Coffman at DCoffman@CharlestonAreaAlliance.org for more information. The Alliance cannot issue cancelation refunds within 48 hours of the event. Thank you.