McCormick Executive Search, Inc.
Please submit resume in Word doc format to the following e-mail. email@example.com
Client: Global manufacturing company Locations: Sistersville, WVA – nearby towns are Marietta, OH and Parkersburg WVA.
Other job location is – Albany, NY.
Salary- base ranges: 75,000k – 120,000K
The Operations Finance Analyst role supports the operations team of the Sistersville plant and associated business units. The Analyst role is responsible for preparation and analysis of manufacturing costs and financial performance. The position will work to identify and drive process improvements to increase efficiency and improve financial results.
• Partner with operations leadership to understand plant financial results and drive profitability
• Provide cost analysis and insight to the sectors and business units supported by the Sistersville plant
• Coordinate month-end closing activities for plant related costs.
• Actively identify and drive Variable Cost Productivity projects
• Prepare analysis, reports and estimates to support regular financial reviews and all business planning requirements, including annual operating plan and other short-range estimates
• Coordinate compliance activities, including SOX documentation, audit support, account reconciliations, etc. Perform ad-hoc analysis as required
• Strong accounting/financial analysis abilities
• Excellent communication skills – demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams in a global environment
• Demonstrated ability to meet work and project deadlines producing high quality output
• Excellent prioritization and organizational skills to manage multiple deliverables
• Excellent influencing ability to meet/exceed business expectations
• Fluency in English required Strong PC and systems familiarity; excellent MS Office Suite skills
Minimum of 5 years finance experience in an industrial finance setting. Experience in manufacturing setting desired. Experience using the following systems: SAP and Microsoft Suite
Education: Must have BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance