Early bird rates have been extended for the third annual Elevations Enrichment and Leadership Academy on Oct. 29 at the Embassy Suites. The academy is a half-day workshop featuring inspiring speakers and informative sessions to help professional women realize their potential and take their career to the next level.
This event will be submitted for continuing education credit. for attorneys and CPAs. This year’s academy will be followed by a “Wine, Women & Wisdom” dinner at the Bridge Road Bistro.
Speakers and presenters include:
- Shelley Moore Capito, West Virginia Second Congressional District
- First Lady Joanne Tomblin
- Emily Bennington, Forbes blogger and author, “Who Says It’s a Man’s World: The Girls’ Guide to Corporate Domination”
- Emilie Couch, Yarid’s
- Buddie Curdette, West Virginia Rosie, World War II veteran
- Kathleen DuBois, Progressity
- Crystal Good, Mythology Marketing
- Betty Ireland, former WV Secretary of State
- Susan Lavenski, Charles Ryan Associates
- Jennifer Miller, Mission Savvy
- Anne Montague, West Virginia Rosie the Riveter Project
- WV Delegate Meshea Poore
- Rachel Mallory Richards, Brian Atwood Designs
- Nesha Sanghavi, University Girl Apparel
- Jennifer Sayre, Kanawha County manager
For a complete lineup and event details, please click HERE.
For individual registration for the event, please click HERE.
Registration for the event (excludes the wine dinner) is $85 Alliance members and $95 for future members. The cost goes up $10 each after Oct. 5.
To register for the “Wine, Women & Wisdom” dinner, please click HERE.
You cannot register for the dinner unless you are registered for the Elevations Academy daytime program.
A range of exclusive sponsorship opportunities is available. For more information, contact JoEllen Zacks, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attendees are also encouraged to bring donations of gently used professional clothing, outerwear, shoes and accessories, which will be collected by Dress for Success and distributed to disadvantaged women entering the workplace.
The Alliance will be able to invoice only for groups of 10 or more. Contact Deb Coffman at DCoffman@CharlestonAreaAlliance.org for more information. The Alliance cannot issue cancelation refunds within 48 hours of the event. Thank you.