Online registration is now for the third annual Elevations Enrichment and Leadership Academy on Oct. 29 at the Embassy Suites.
The academy is a half-day workshop featuring inspiring speakers and informative sessions to help professional women realize their potential and take their career to the next level.
This year’s academy will be followed by a “Wine, Women & Wisdom” dinner at the Bridge Road Bistro.
Speakers and presenters include:
- Shelley Moore Capito, West Virginia Second Congressional District
- First Lady Joanne Tomblin
- Emily Bennington, Forbes blogger and author, “Who Says It’s a Man’s World: The Girls’ Guide to Corporate Domination”
- Emilie Couch, Yarid’s
- Buddie Curdette, West Virginia Rosie, World War II veteran
- Kathleen DuBois, Progressity
- Crystal Good, Mythology Marketing
- Betty Ireland, former WV Secretary of State
- Susan Lavenski, Charles Ryan Associates
- Jennifer Miller, Mission Savvy
- Anne Montague, West Virginia Rosie the Riveter Project
- WV Delegate Meshea Poore
- Rachel Mallory Richards, Brian Atwood Designs
- Nesha Sanghavi, University Girl Apparel
- Jennifer Sayre, Kanawha County manager
For a complete lineup and event details, please click HERE.
For individual registration for the event, please click HERE.
To register for the “Wine, Women & Wisdom” dinner, please click HERE.
A range of exclusive sponsorship opportunities is available. For more information, contact JoEllen Zacks, email@example.com.
Attendees are also encouraged to bring donations of gently used professional clothing, outerwear, shoes and accessories, which will be collected by Dress for Success and distributed to disadvantaged women entering the workplace.
The Alliance will be able to invoice only for groups of 10 or more. Contact Deb Coffman at DCoffman@CharlestonAreaAlliance.org for more information. The Alliance cannot issue cancelation refunds within 48 hours of the event. Thank you.
Showcase your business, product or service at the region’s premier netwoking and leadership event for young professional and executive women: “We Can Do It!,” the third annual Enrichment and Leadership academy.
Expo sponsors receive two full-admission tickets to the event; exhibit table from 11 a.m.-5 p.m.; listing in program and multi- and social media promotions; and the opportunity to provide door prize.
Visits to expo tables will be incorporated into leadership networking exercises to increase sponsor exposure and contact with attendees.
Expo registration fees are $300 corporate Alliance member; $175 non-profit member. Future member fees are $400 corporate tables, $275 non-profit tables. Prices for all increase by $100 after Sept. 28.
Last year’s Elevations Expo sold out quickly and tables are going fast this year. Table assignments will be processed on a first-come basis. To register, complete the form found HERE.
For more info, contact Matthew Thompson by e-mail HERE.