Save the date for the third annual Elevations Enrichment and Leadership Academy on Oct. 29 at the Embassy Suites.
The academy is a half-day workshop featuring inspiring speakers and informative sessions to help professional women realize their potential and take their career to the next level.
This year’s academy will be followed by a “Wine, Women & Wisdom” dinner at the Bridge Road Bistro.
Speakers and presenters include:
- Shelley Moore Capito, West Virginia Second Congressional District
- First Lady Joanne Tomblin
- Emily Bennington, Forbes blogger and author, “Who Says It’s a Man’s World: The Girls’ Guide to Corporate Domination”
- Emilie Couch, Yarid’s
- Buddie Curdette, West Virginia Rosie, World War II veteran
- Kathleen DuBois, Progressity
- Crystal Good, Mythology Marketing
- Betty Ireland, former WV Secretary of State
- Susan Lavenski, Charles Ryan Associates
- Jennifer Miller, Mission Savvy
- Anne Montague, West Virginia Rosie the Riveter Project
- WV Delegate Meshea Poore
- Rachel Mallory Richards, Brian Atwood Designs
- Nesha Sanghavi, University Girl Apparel
- Jennifer Sayre, Kanawha County manager
For a complete lineup and event details, please click HERE.
Online registration for the event will begin on Sept. 19 at www.CharlestonAreaAlliance.org
A range of exclusive sponsorship opportunities is available. For more information, contact JoEllen Zacks, email@example.com.
Attendees are also encouraged to bring donations of gently used professional clothing, outerwear, shoes and accessories, which will be collected by Dress for Success and distributed to disadvantaged women entering the workplace.