Daily Archive for July 02 2012
• Do I have to pay employees if my business is closed due to Friday’s storm?
• Will insurance cover my lost business income?
• My computer is dead. Now what?
• What if I can’t get out of my house to make a loan payment or handle other financial transactions?
An informational briefing on these and other business related issues arising from Friday’s devastating storm will be presented by the Charleston Area Alliance tomorrow, Tuesday July 3, from 10:30-11:30 a.m. at the organization’s Small Business Incubator at 1116 Smith Street.
The informal event is designed for small business owners and entrepreneurs impacted by power interruption or other storm related issues.
Admission is free, but advance registration is required. Space is limited and admission will be on a first-come basis.
To register, click HERE.
Speakers will share informal updates and be available during a Q&A session. Follow up sessions may be held as events warrant.
• Frank Baer III, Commercial Insurance Services
• John Calvert, Advanced Technical Solutions
• Tim Gibson, Merrill Lynch
• Tania Hotmer, AEP
• Eric Kinder, Spilman Thomas & Battle
• Mychal Schultz, Dinsmore & Shohl
For more information, contact JoEllen Zacks at JZacks@CharlestonAreaAlliance.org.