Daily Archive for June 25 2012
For immediate release: June 22, 2012
SECURITY AMERICA ANNOUNCES STAFF ADVANCEMENTS & PROMOTIONS COMPANY CELEBRATES ITS 30TH ANNIVERSARY THIS MONTH
(Charleston, W. Va.) –June 22, 2012 – Security America is a leading loss-prevention company serving the security and safety needs of various types of industry and businesses in a multi-state area. The company was founded in Charleston, W.Va. in 1982 by CEO/President T. William Signorelli who is a Certified Protection Professional (CPP). Now in its 30th year of operation, Security America is growing, adding staff and promoting existing staff.
• Larry K. Stanley has been appointed Vice President of Service Operations to oversee the quality delivery of all Security America services. He is a Certified Protection Professional (CPP), board-certified in Security Management through the American Society for Industrial Security; Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) through the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners and Certified Homeland Security (CHS Level III) through the American Board for Certification in Homeland Security (ABCHS). His experience includes employment with both the Huntington, W. Va. Fire and Police departments. Also, as a railroad police officer for a U.S. Class I railroad, he held the positions of patrol officer, special agent, sergeant, lieutenant and deputy-inspector-headquarters.
• Lynn M. Williams is Security America’s Recruiting Coordinator and brings a broad range of experience in security and safety to his position. As a Lieutenant Officer in the security department of a Charleston, W. Va.-based hospital, he reviewed and trained new officers and responded to and resolved security-risk situations. He served as a Public Safety Officer for a university in Charleston and assisted in the development of the university’s emergency response plan. As an employee of the West Virginia Commission for National and Community Services, he assisted in developing plans for disaster preparedness. He is a volunteer firefighter, an EMT and a health services instructor for the American Red Cross.
• Arnold Jarrell has been promoted to Director of Field Operations for Security America. In addition to overseeing all of the company’s field managers, he is responsible for quality control in staffing and the provision of services for all field operations. As a former uniformed officer for the company at large coal mining sites, he earned the rank of Captain and was responsible for recruiting, hiring and retention of officers. He also served as a site inspector and has been honored as Security America’s 2009 Supervisor of the Year.
(About Security America)
Security America, Inc. Security America provides uniformed officers and other security and safety personnel and services to a wide range of clients throughout West Virginia, Ohio, Virginia, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, South Carolina, Kentucky and Tennessee. The company also specializes in security and safety consulting, training and investigative services.
Security America’s mission is to provide clients with the best protection for the best value to help them increase profitability with a comprehensive and cost-efficient security program designed to ensure loss prevention, increase productivity and reduce property damage.
With Corporate Headquarters in Charleston, W.Va., Security America also has four regional offices in West Virginia and Ohio. A fifth regional office is scheduled to open soon.
• Security America Corporate HQ 5407 McCorkle Ave. SE Charleston, WV 25304 (304) 925-4747 888-832-6732 www.SecurityAmerica.com
• Security America Regional Offices
Columbus, Ohio (614) 367-9252
Madison, WV (304) 307-6010
Parkersburg, WV 888-832-6732 Steubenville, Ohio (740) 314-5117