If you’re curious what a green screen, “The Colbert Report” and Vision 2030 all have in common, the next SUCCESStrategies event is right up your alley.
Economic development and Vision 2030 updates are on tap for this multimedia-themed SUCCESStrategies luncheon, which will be held Wednesday, April 25.
The luncheon will take place at DigiSo, a new digital arts production studio located on Charleston’s West Side. The studio was recently featured in a Charleston Gazette story, which you can read HERE.
Playing on the digital theme of the location, guests will learn how Vision 2030 intersects with digital media, past and present.
The event’s speakers will be some of the key senior business executives and community leaders who are leading the Vision 2030 task force working groups.
Speakers for the SUCCESStrategies session include:
• Steve Dexter (CEO, Thomas Health Systems)
• Steve Hedrick (Site Leader, Bayer CropScience)
• Tania Hotmer (External Affairs, AEP)
• Kevin DiGregorio (Executive Director, Chemical Alliance Zone)
• Patrick Crane (Policy Specialist, Higher Education Policy Commission)
• Matt Ballard, Drew Dunlap and Cullen Naumoff (Charleston Area Alliance)
Individual registrations are $25 Alliance members/$35 future members. Prices go up $10 each after April 20 at 5 p.m..
To register for the event, click HERE.
SUCCESStrategies is a professional development initiative of the Alliance and Dixon Hughes Goodman.
The Alliance will be able to invoice only for groups of 10 or more. Contact Deb Coffman at DCoffman@CharlestonAreaAlliance.org for more information.
The Alliance cannot issue cancelation refunds within 48 hours of the event. Thank you.