Early bird registration ends Friday for the next exciting installment of SUCCESStrategies, presented by Dixon Hughes Goodman.
Several exciting developments are underway that could change the face of downtown Charleston. Find out what they mean for you, your business and your community at SUCCESStrategies, “What’s Up Downtown?” to be held Thursday, Feb. 9, at the Ramada Charleston Downtown at 600 Kanawha Blvd. East.
(This recent Charleston Daily Mail article provides a good overview of what’s on tap for downtown.)
Speakers for the SUCCESStrategies session include:
- Craig Gossman of MSK2, the consulting firm that is leading the city of Charleston’s 20-year comprehensive planning process. The Clay Center, Capitol Market and Gateway Greenspace are just a few of the major projects that resulted from the last plan, and the new planning process promises to be equally impactful
- Keith McClanahan of BBL Carlton, the company transforming the former Charleston House Hotel on Kanawha Boulevard
- Nelle Chilton, Dickinson Properties, which is involved in the development of the Marriott Courtyard Hotel at the confluence of the Elk and Kanawha Rivers
- John Robertson, Charleston Civic Center, which is slated for major upgrades
- Jim Nestor, Blossom Deli
- Susie Salisbury, Alliance vice president of community development and a member of the Charleston City Council
Individual registrations are $25 Alliance members/$35 future members. Prices go up $10 each after this Friday, Feb. 3.
To register for the event, click HERE.
SUCCESStrategies is a professional development initiative of the Alliance and Dixon Hughes Goodman.
The Alliance will be able to invoice only for groups of 10 or more.
Contact Deb Coffman at DCoffman@CharlestonAreaAlliance.org for more information.
The Alliance cannot issue cancellation refunds within 48 hours of the event. Thank you.