Daily Archive for August 02 2011
An initiative of the Charleston Area Alliance, GROW is meant to:
- Connect local entrepreneurs from all disciplines
- Provide a forum to articulate and support infrastructure needs necessary to foster the entrepreneurial spirit in the Kanawha Valley
- Showcase various small businesses in the region
- Be agenda/presentation free
- Meet on a monthly, informal basis
The first GROW event will be held Tuesday, August 9th from 5 to 7 p.m. in the back room of Pies & Pints at 222 Capitol Street.
Bring your inspirational ideas, thoughtful insights, and innovative approaches to all things applicable.
We look forward to collaborating, creating, and constructing with YOU!
Individuals who attend the summit and sign-up will receive a $10 discount off their registration for the next SUCCESStrategies event. The August 18 meeting titled “What’s Your Business Worth?” will showcase high level speakers addressing issues of real substance to business leaders in the area.
To RSVP for the August 9th summit, please contact Cullen Naumoff at CNaumoff@charlestonareaalliance.org or 304.304.4253.