Daily Archive for May 31 2011
The Clay Center is actively seeking applicants for the full-time positions of Membership Manager, Client Relations Manager and Marketing Coordinator. Applicants must have a minimum of two years related job experience and exceptional communications skills.
For additional information including contact information and complete job descriptions please visit: www.theclaycenter.org/about/employment/jobopenings.aspx
Use your business, leadership and people skills to inspire exceptional performance. Maximize sales and profits for your Target store. Ensure great guest service and team member satisfaction. Create a fast-paced, energetic environment that delivers a consistent brand experience.
As an executive team leader in training, you will:
- Drive sales by overseeing the guest servicing and merchandising of two to three departments.
- Act as leader on duty, as well as opening and closing stores on assigned days.
- Assist with recruiting and hiring.
- Receive extensive training.
- Strive to achieve sales goals and maintain budget controls.
- 4-year college degree
- Supervisor level experience
- Proven conflict management skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Flexible work hours
- Organizational skills
- Strong cognitive skills
Interested candidates can apply to www.target.com/careers.
Job reference #:
STO00057D – candidates with more than 24 months full-time work experience
STO0004UB – candidates with fewer than 24 months full-time work experience
In addition, candidates can apply directly to AmyL.Lauricella@target.com.