Daily Archive for August 26 2010
Join us from noon to 1 p.m. Monday, Oct. 11 at the Alliance, 1116 Smith St., for “Insider’s Guide to the Alliance: Maximizing Your Membership Dollar.”
Starting at less than a dollar per day, you can be part of a network of 600 businesses and their 40,000 employees who are making smart investment in their bottom line future – and the future of our community – through their membership in the Charleston Area Alliance.
To help you get the biggest bang for your membership buck, the Alliance is presenting a FREE “Insider’s Guide to the Alliance” luncheon on Monday, October 11. Reservations are limited and an RSVP will be required for admittance.
Don’t miss out on the many benefits of Alliance membership … contact Deb Coffman at DCoffman@CharlestonAreaAlliance.org or (304) 340.4253 today to register.
Not a new Alliance member? You don’t have to be to attend this orientation! Maybe you’re just curious about Alliance membership or maybe you’re already a proud Alliance member—either way, we’re happy to host you as we help you maximize your membership.
You’ll meet face-to-face with Board members, Alliance staff and fellow members and learn about the many Alliance programs and services that can help your business today, such as:
- Business referrals: As a member, your name is added to our industry-specific roster of businesses and service providers and posted on our Web site. The hundreds of inquiries we receive each year for recommendations are directed to the businesses that have demonstrated their professionalism and commitment to our community through their Alliance membership.
- Free technical assistance and business solutions: Our economic development and technical professionals can provide guidance on a wide range of issues, from land development, to selling your products internationally to recruiting specialized personnel. If we don’t have the answer, we know who will. Help is just a phone call away.
- Networking and business contacts: Our popular Business After Hours, Charleston Business Showcase, Generation Charleston and Elevations Professional Women’s Network are just a few of the low-cost forums available for connecting with others and raising the visibility of your business.
- Expertise: Our Food for Thought series, Digi-Tools and other educational programs provide very affordable ways for you and your employees to hear from the experts and stay abreast of industry trends.
- Marketing: Through our “Member Market” program, you can promote your business to the 3,000+ business people, young professionals and community leaders on the Alliance’s exclusive email list for only $150 ($100 non-profits). Members may also submit information for inclusion on our blog and calendar of events at no charge.
- Special events: Our popular special events, such as the Annual Celebration, Issues & Eggs breakfast, Speed Networkingand Golf Outing, provide members with cost-effective and highly visible opportunities for showcasing their businesses to decision-makers and business and community leaders in a professional setting (more…)